Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On the Go




I am heading out to Clearwater Florida next Saturday for a week with my darling family. No, I am not driving. It would take three weeks just to get there on my Harley. I am hoping to come back with a more positive regard for Judyvan. Wearing a swimsuit at age 61 is very scarey. I can't even swim -terrified of drowning - but I like to paddle around in the shallow end of the pool with my inflated donut to keep me afloat. I was quite adorable in a suit when I was younger, but even then I always found something to feel bad about. Most of us will never look like the swimsuit models, so I just have to give that one up. I am trying to love myself with all the bags and wrinkles and pudgey spots. I shall overcome.

4 comments:

Lotus said...

Judy, you are adorable in whatever you wear, and I'm sure it will be the same in a swimsuit or in the buff. I just don't want to see the buff one! LOL!!!

PLEASE Judy, you got me beat by ten miles. :0 Have a great trip and call me as soon as you get back. I'm heading out to Columbus, WI on Tuesday to attempt one last shot at the movie! Wish me luck.

Judyvan said...

I hope you get that picture. Maybe you will let me publish it here and give you credit of course.

ArtGodess75 said...

Judy, your Blog is adorable!!! great work, make sure you bring back some good shot of area's in Florida!! I really hope you have a great trip and can't wait to hear about. Safe and happy traveling...
Hugs

Judyvan said...

Venus, I am so glad you stopped by for a visit. Will certainly share some photos upon my return.

Judyvan