Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dudley Doodle's Rules for Loving Each Other

Dudley wrote this for his sister Sara and her loved one, Fred. I thought it was quite smart of him.
  • Be kind to each and never go to bed mad.
  • Remember how much you love each other. Everything else is secondary.
  • If you are in a bad mood, do not take it out on the one you love.
  • Laugh a lot. Life does not have to be so serious.
  • Know what each other's goals and dreams are foster their growth.
  • Relax, be silly, cuddle, and rub each other's feet.
  • Always be truthful and honest with each other.
  • Your beloved's well-being is very important. Support and encourage each other.
  • Really loving another takes a lot of work. It's worth it, so work hard.


4 comments:

Lotus said...

Judy:

Hope you don't mind, but I'm leaving a comment just to see if my picture pops up and how big it is. :) AND to see if I'm CUTE!

Lotus said...

OK, I'll try again. Judy, did my picture pop up? Am I cute? And how big is the picture?

Lotus said...

Judy, I am off the steroids now. I'm back to my charming, though unsociable self! I am hoping to do some scanning this evening, after I black out the TOP Secret and identifying information; wouldn't want to blow my cover.

Judyvan said...

Lotus, it is imperative to keep some things confidential. Continue with the good work you are doing.

Judyvan